Saturday 29th May 2021
Trophy & $30-00 for First, $20-00 Second for each class.
Download and print the form or fill the form below.
Rules & Conditions
- This event is being run in the form of a barrel race, with competitors being timed. They will not be racing against another competitor.
- The winner of each class will be the fastest time to complete the course without incident.
- All competitors must wear helmets, safety clothes and boots.
- All competitors bikes will be scrutineered before entering the event.
- Competitors are to assemble at an area where directed 30 minutes before the event.
- Only 5 nominations will be accepted for each event. No entries will be taken on the night.
- Entry forms can be picked up and returned to Secretary, Boonah Show Society, P.O. Box 1, Boonah.
- The enclosed Waiver, Release and Acknowledgement Form must be signed by a Parent or Guardian, and returned with this Entry Form. QMP will also require an Indemnity form signed on the night.
On entering these grounds, I have complied with all rules and regulations associated with the COVID Safe Plan.
Winners of this competition are invited to do a “lap of honour” in the main arena on Saturday Night at the beginning of the night show program.
Sponsored by Queensland Moto Park
SIGNED EVENTS WAIVER FORM MUST BE INCLUDED WITH THIS FORM
This event will be held in the Main Arena between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Saturday night.