Friday 30th May 2020
Trophy & $30-00 for First, $20-00 Second for each class.
Rules & Conditions
- This event is being run in the form of a barrel race, with competitors being timed. They will not be racing against another competitor.
- The winner of each class will be the fastest time to complete the course without incident.
- All competitors must wear helmets, safety clothes and boots.
- All competitors bikes will be scrutineered before entering the event.
- Competitors are to assemble at an area where directed 30 minutes before the event.
- Only 5 nominations will be accepted for each event. No entries will be taken on the night.
- A Waiver, Release and Acknowledgement Form must be signed by a Parent or Guardian. QMP will also require an Indemnity form signed on the night.
Winners of this competition are invited to do a “lap of honour” in the main arena on Saturday Night at the beginning of the night show program.
Sponsored by Queensland Moto Park
Signed event waiver form must be included.
This event will be held in the Main Arena between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Friday night.